“Front Desk Receptionist (Green Bay Location)”
We want to bring on board a Front Desk Receptionist to fill two evening shifts on Wednesday and Fridays from 1:00-9:00 pm.
This position requires a person that is outgoing and friendly as there is regular contact with customers both in person and on the phone. Great phone skills & customer service skills are a must. The working environment is noisy and requires great attention to detail and the ability to concentrate with a lot of distractions. Computer skills required. Gymnastics or cheer knowledge is helpful but not required.
Knowledge in photoshop, advertising, social media a plus! Light lifting and cleaning is required. Paid training will start upon hiring. The gym is closed on major holidays.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Answer phones and inquiries about our programs and classes
- Register students for classes
- Book people for birthday parties and field trips
- Scheduling classes, make-ups, and helping to find class coverage if a staff member is sick
- Daily cleaning responsibilities
- Maintain the gym’s calendar and events schedule
- Check kids into open gym
- Assist with store sales
- Office administrative work
- Data Entry
- Update social media postings
- Special projects for events throughout the year.
No Phone Calls Please. Only chosen applicants will be contacted for an interview. Due to client confidentiality, parents of current athletes are not eligible for this position.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Shifts: Evenings (Required)
How To Apply: To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.